For 6 years Sue served in the British Army primarily in driving and gained a commendation for her work during the London Ambulance strike, later serving in an operational role in the Middle East.
Sue then went on to spend 8 years as a Police Officer in London attending several major incidents including the Watford and Paddington train crashes.
Sue on leaving the Police Force became a member of the rescue team at Millbrook Proving Ground eventually becoming their first aid instructor.
Why SKS ProTraining?
“The reason I started SKS ProTraining was because my main passion is First aid, with the skills and experience behind me I wanted to provide training that left people feeling confident if they had to use their new skills without hesitation. I also wanted to provide training that was a good mixture of theoretical and practical allowing for everyone’s different learning preferences.”
Courses with SKS ProTraining meet HSE legislation and standards and are OFQUAL regulated through TQUK in association with ProTrainings.eu. Courses Adhere to the Skills for Health Framework. The content all our courses has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines and come with a Certified CPD Statement.
SKS ProTraining’s Qualifications include:
• QCF Level 3 Award in Education and Training
• Appointed Persons in the Workplace Instructor
• Basic First Aid Instructor
• CPR/BLS Instructor Emergency First Aid at Work Level 3 Instructor
• Family First Aid Instructor
• First Aid At Work Annual Refresher Instructor
• First Aid Plus Instructor
• First Aid at Work TQUK Level 3 Instructor
• First Aid at Work Requalification Instructor
• Healthcare CPR/BLS Instructor
• Paediatric 1 day First Aid for Nannies and Au Pairs Part 2 Instructor
• Paediatric 12 Hour Infant / Child First Aid Level 3 Instructor
• Paediatric First Aid Instructor
• Sports First Aid Instructor
To enquire about a course
Please call 07528 382 722 or complete the enquiry form
“Let’s keep the hearts of the UK beating”